Energy Saving Grants for EnergyAce
Grant Funding for Energy Efficiency Projects (Lancashire)
30% Grant funding is available for eligible companies to implement EnergyAce energy reduction projects and to support resource efficiency projects that reduce electricity, raw materials and gas etc.
A 30% capital grant up to a maximum of £25K is available for eligible companies that must be classed as a small to medium enterprise (SME) and located in Lancashire.
Qualification is as follows:
- Located in Lancashire
- Less than 250 full time equivalent employees (36 hrs/wk)
- Less than €50m turnover or €43m balance sheet
- Charities can be supported if they are a social enterprise and not reliant on funding
- Deferred payment, therefore projects cannot be retrospectively funded where commitments have already been made
- Funding is issued under De Minimis (companies should not have exceeded €200,000 of support)
- Advisors provide fully funded assessments to identify savings and support applications
- May also be utilised in conjunction with 0% finance options to fund the balance
For more information on grant funding and 0% finance options throughout the UK, contact our offices on 01695 559785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Lancashire Chamber grant funding, please click onto this link or contact our offices.
- Free Survey & Advice
- Guaranteed Savings
- Remove Reactive Charges
- Protect Appliances
- Reduce Maintenance Cost
- Reduce Max Demand
- Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Flexibility in Design & Build
+44 (0)1695 559785
Please fill in the details above and we'll get back to you
for a Free Survey
Subscribe to the LATEST NEWS from EnergyAce
Keep in touch and find out whats going on with EnergyAce by signing up to our newsletter.