2015 was a fantastic year, the best so far, just some of our achievements from all our hard work are listed below:
- The business grew 50% following on from 100% growth in 2014
- We won a national award by the ECA (Electrical Contractors Association) for Contractor of the year 2015
- We won a national award by the ECA (Electrical Contractors Association) for innovation
- We won a regional award for Lancashire by the BIBAs (Be Inspired Business Awards) Business of the year 2015
- Joined the organisation BEAMA - Leading trade association for manufacturers of electrical infrastructure products and systems
- Joined the organisation VOICE – The Voltage Optimisation Industry Council for Excellence – as a Board Member
- Joined the organisation NEA (National Energy Action)
- Won a substantial 6 figure investment from Innovate the old technology strategy board to further enhance the EnergyAce energy saving system
- Maintained our association with the Goldman Sachs High Growth Business Development program with our Managing Director Gary Vizard acting in an ambassadorial role to help other businesses in their growth
- Maintained a substantial investment in R&D
- Maintained our accreditation for SafeContractor – Health & safety Accreditation
- Maintained our accreditation for ISO 9001 – Internationally Recognised Quality
- Management Systems Standard - UKAS Accredited Certification
- Maintained our accreditation for ConstructionLine – Health & safety Accreditation
- Maintained our accreditation for Altius – Supply Chain Vendor Accreditation
- Maintained our accreditation for Altius – Supply Chain CDM Vendor Accreditation.
2016 will see the launch of a new product borne out of the labours of our R&D department, the “Compact” range, a low cost energy saving system based on voltage management that addresses the need for control of costs on tight ROI (Return on Investment) opportunities and makes the technology available to benefit many more clients.
We will continue to invest in R&D and grow the business through innovation and education.
Thank you very much to all our hard working staff, all our customers both new and old, all our suppliers and all our stakeholders and advisors that have helped in our growth for 2015, without you we could not have achieved any of the above.
- Free Survey & Advice
- Guaranteed Savings
- Remove Reactive Charges
- Protect Appliances
- Reduce Maintenance Cost
- Reduce Max Demand
- Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Flexibility in Design & Build
+44 (0)1695 559785
Please fill in the details above and we'll get back to you
for a Free Survey
Subscribe to the LATEST NEWS from EnergyAce
Keep in touch and find out whats going on with EnergyAce by signing up to our newsletter.