WE’RE IN THE FINALS – 5 TIMES! We’ve been nominated for Manufacturer of the Year, Entrepreneur of the Year and Best Small Business in the finals of Lancashire’s Be Inspired Business Awards (BIBAs,) our region’s premier awards. The BIBA judges will visit our business onsite imminently, to get a first-hand look and feel of how we operate.
Apart from the excitement, and the prestige, if we triumph at the BIBAs, we’ll join the Winners’ Academy and enjoy leadership masterclasses at Lancaster University Management School (LUMS), which have previously included:
- Sir Chris Bonington, British mountaineer, conqueror of Everest
- Founder of chocolate brand Green & Blacks, Jo Fairley
- Boss of folding cycle brand, Brompton Bikes, Will Butler-Adams
- Lancashire-born designer of fashion brand Red or Dead,Wayne Hemmingway,
- Founder of jobs website Zopa, Giles Andrews and
- Head of corporate social responsibility at drinks brand, Innocent, Jessica Sansom.
If that was not enough, we are up for the Electrical Contractors Association (ECA) awards in the category of Best Innovative Contractor and ECA Contractor of the Year. Our ECA application looks at the works carried out with Carbon Energy and a UK household name, multi site restaurant chain. The awards recognise ECA Member companies of all sizes who demonstrate the highest standards.
- Free Survey & Advice
- Guaranteed Savings
- Remove Reactive Charges
- Protect Appliances
- Reduce Maintenance Cost
- Reduce Max Demand
- Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Flexibility in Design & Build
+44 (0)1695 559785
Please fill in the details above and we'll get back to you
for a Free Survey
Subscribe to the LATEST NEWS from EnergyAce
Keep in touch and find out whats going on with EnergyAce by signing up to our newsletter.